Terms and Conditions of use ArubiArt Digital Products
All products are provided under the following license agreement granted by the Owner covering www.ArubiArt.com. Vector graphics, images, files, and printed material, all hereafter referred to, in part or in whole, as the “Digital product”.
Nothing may alter or supersede this license or limit enforcement unless it is in writing and signed by either the Owner or a designated legal agent of the Owner.
You may use the Digital product only if you agree with and comply with the terms of this license agreement.
Opening or using the Digital product constitutes agreement with the terms of the license agreement.
Any image or work that includes any Digital product in any form is subject to this agreement.
You may not make available the Digital product for use or distribution separately or detached from a physical non-digital product or web page thereof, except as expressly permitted by the Owner.
For clarity, you may not use the Digital product directly in its original entirety in products for a resale, license, or other distribution.
• any unauthorized or illegal purpose or activity including, but not limited to, any activity to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to ArubiArt Digital products, including ArubiArt Content;
• interfere with the proper working of ArubiArt Digital products including, but not limited to, the transmission of any virus, worm, trap door, back door, timer, clock, Trojan horse, or another limiting routine, instruction, or design; or
• interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of ArubiArt Digital products.
If you produce or publish competing vector art for profit, you may not display or distribute ArubiArt Digital products on any related competing website.
You may not incorporate the Digital product in any sort of trademark or logo or make stencils, stamps, or patterns for 3rd party reproduction.
You may not use the Digital product except as expressly permitted by this license.
The Digital product must not be used in any obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory nature, be involved in any material that may bring any person or property reflected or described in the product into disrepute or cause any legal action.
3. Security. The Digital product must remain secure in your hands at all times, you must take reasonable steps to ensure the file is not exposed to any environment in which it could be transferred, copied, or stolen while in your possession. It MUST NOT be made available for distribution on any peer-to-peer network at any time.
4. Usability. Only you the purchaser are licensed to use the Digital product, although you may transfer files containing content to your clients, printers, or ISP for the purpose of reproduction for permitted uses only, provided that such parties shall have no further or additional rights to use the Digital product and cannot access or extract it from any file you provide.
You may make ONE copy of the Digital product for backup purposes.
5. Failure to comply with the license agreement. Failure to comply with the license agreement terminates the license agreement and ends all licenses to use or possess the Digital product. Upon termination, you agree to cease all use of the Digital Product and erase or destroy all copies. The Digital product is provided on an “as is” basis, without any other warranties or conditions, express or implied. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Digital product is assumed by you. Neither we nor our dealers or suppliers shall have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever. We are also not responsible for claims by a third party.
8. Warranties Disclaimed. ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER ArubiArt, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY “ArubiArt PARTIES”) PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (a) ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (b) ACCESS TO ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (d) ArubiArt CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.