Licence type – STANDARD
Terms and Conditions of use ArubiArt Digital Products
All products are provided under the following license agreement granted by ArubiArt covering www.arubi.art. Vector graphics, images, files, and printed material, all hereafter referred to, in part or in whole, as the “Digital product”.
Nothing may alter or supersede this license or limit enforcement unless it is in writing and signed by either ArubiArt or a designated legal agent of ArubiArt.
You may use the Digital product only if you agree with and comply with the terms of this license agreement.
Opening or using the Digital product constitutes agreement with the terms of the license agreement.
Any image or work that includes any Digital product in any form is subject to this agreement.
STANDARD LICENSE EULA
- License Grant. ArubiArt® grants you a personal Single-seat, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to use, edit, modify, and reproduce vectors in the following ways:
Advertising, marketing, and design, promotional graphics, broadcast TV, film or TVC, film commercials, flyers, brochures, and catalogs – digital or hard copy. Website design. Promotional postcards, greeting cards, and calendars. Books and book covers, product packaging, editorial in magazines and newspapers, general editorial, and newsletters. Ebooks, screen savers, and digital banner advertising. Posters and billboards. Signwriting, logo and branding design. Web and on-line digital publications. Software, gaming, and computer GUI design, i.e. iPhone apps. If you wish to resale a product, which uses or contains our content you must purchase an Expanded License. If your print or production run will exceed 1,000 units you must purchase an Expanded License.
As a rule, the content is not available for use where the file in its current form is available for resale, or whereby the file is transferred to another person or company as part of any transaction. For example, you cannot download content edit elements and sell them in vector format. Content is strictly prohibited from being used where there is the potential for the file to be downloaded, copied in any way or extracted, reinstated or restored by a third party.
Any use of the content that is outside these specifications with-in will incur infringement of copyright proceedings.
- License Restrictions. You may not use the content in any design template applications intended for a resale on-line, hard copy, or otherwise, unless you purchase an Expanded license option. You may not incorporate the content directly in any product that will be available for re-distribution or re-use of the content (such as flash web sites, web templates, etc) or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or rip or reproduce the content in its electronic form.
Note: There are ways of encoding or locking digital files, this does not constitute securing the file from a third party in any way or exclude you from the above.
For clarity, you may not use the content directly in its original entirety in products for a resale, license or other distribution, unless you purchase an Expanded license and the application is permitted under the Expanded license options.
Only you the purchaser are licensed to use the content, although you may transfer files containing content to your clients, printers, or ISP for the purpose of reproduction for permitted uses only, provided that such parties shall have no further or additional rights to use the content and cannot access or extract it from any file you provide. You may make ONE copy of the content for back-up purposes.
The content must not be used in any obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory nature, be involved in any material that may bring any person or property reflected or described in the content into disrepute or cause any legal action.
All content available on ArubiArt®.com MAY NOT BE sub-licensed, re-sold, rented, lent, assigned, gifted, transferred, or distribute in any vector-based form.
The content must remain secure in your hands at all times, you must take reasonable steps to ensure the file is not exposed to any environment in which it could be transferred, copied or stolen while in your possession. It MUST NOT be made available for distribution on any peer-to-peer network at any time. The EULA Standard or Expanded does not permit the use of any part of any purchased ArubiArt® content on a competing website or business in any media format, or in any situation that may be regarded as a conflict of interest between ArubiArt® and the end-user and or their use of our content.
Note: This license may be updated from time to time to include relevant new and future media usage/applications. This agreement is retrospective and supersedes any previous versions or modifications.
- Security. The Digital product must remain secure in your hands at all times, you must take reasonable steps to ensure the file is not exposed to any environment in which it could be transferred, copied or stolen while in your possession. It MUST NOT be made available for distribution on any peer-to-peer network at any time.
- Usability. Only you the purchaser are licensed to use the Digital product, although you may transfer files containing content to your clients, printers, or ISP for the purpose of reproduction for permitted uses only, provided that such parties shall have no further or additional rights to use the Digital product and cannot access or extract it from any file you provide.
You may make ONE copy of the Digital product for back-up purposes.
- Failure to comply with the license agreement. Failure to comply with the license agreement terminates the license agreement and ends all licenses to use or possess the Digital product. Upon termination, you agree to cease all use of the Digital Product, and erase or destroy all copies. The Digital product is provided on an “as is” basis, without any other warranties or conditions, express or implied. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Digital product is assumed by you. Neither we nor our dealers or suppliers shall have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever. We are also not responsible for claims by a third party.
- Warranties Disclaimed. ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER ArubiArt, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY “ArubiArt PARTIES”) PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (a) ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (b) ACCESS TO ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (d) ArubiArt CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.