Licence type – EXPANDED
Terms and Conditions of use ArubiArt Digital Products
All products are provided under the following license agreement granted by ArubiArt covering www.arubi.art. Vector graphics, images, files, and printed material, all hereafter referred to, in part or in whole, as the “Digital product”.
Nothing may alter or supersede this license or limit enforcement unless it is in writing and signed by either ArubiArt or a designated legal agent of ArubiArt.
You may use the Digital product only if you agree with and comply with the terms of this license agreement.
Opening or using the Digital product constitutes agreement with the terms of the license agreement.
Any image or work that includes any Digital product in any form is subject to this agreement.
EXPANDED LICENSE EULA
- License Grant. ArubiArt® grants you a Multi-seat, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to use and reproduce vectors in the following ways, in addition to and including all Standard License applications.
You may use the content on items (digital or hard copy) for resales such as t-shirts and fabric prints, flags, postcards, stickers, posters, coffee mugs, calendars, or the like. Digital reproduction in non Vector formats (jpg, gif, BMP) on websites such as Cafepress or Digital Scrapbooking kits. You may use the content in commercial software applications or GUI design for resale with no limitations regarding the number of copies or print run.
You may use the Image in website templates, document templates, wallpapers, screensavers, e-cards, or similar products for resale with no limitations regarding the number of copies.
- License Restrictions. All other restrictions from the “not permitted” section from the standard license still apply.
All license agreements prohibit the resale or redistribution of any part or element of the content as a vector, or in any format that will allow third-party access to the file in digital vector format i.e EPS, Ai, Flash, SVG and the like.
For example, the content can not be resold or distributed in a Flash template unless the flash elements have been converted to a non-vector format.
The EULA Standard or Expanded does not permit the use of any part of any purchased ArubiArt® content on a competing website or business in any media format, or in any situation that may be regarded as a conflict of interest between ArubiArt® and the end-user and or their use of our content.
Your Multi-seat license gives you the option to share the vector(s) with other people within your organization or company, not limited by the number of users within your organization or company. You warrant that you will do your best to prevent third parties from duplicating the content.
Note: This license may be updated from time to time to include relevant new and future media usage/applications. This agreement is retrospective and supersedes any previous versions or modifications.
- Security. The Digital product must remain secure in your hands at all times, you must take reasonable steps to ensure the file is not exposed to any environment in which it could be transferred, copied or stolen while in your possession. It MUST NOT be made available for distribution on any peer-to-peer network at any time.
- Usability. Only you the purchaser are licensed to use the Digital product, although you may transfer files containing content to your clients, printers, or ISP for the purpose of reproduction for permitted uses only, provided that such parties shall have no further or additional rights to use the Digital product and cannot access or extract it from any file you provide.
You may make ONE copy of the Digital product for back-up purposes.
- Failure to comply with the license agreement. Failure to comply with the license agreement terminates the license agreement and ends all licenses to use or possess the Digital product. Upon termination, you agree to cease all use of the Digital Product, and erase or destroy all copies. The Digital product is provided on an “as is” basis, without any other warranties or conditions, express or implied. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Digital product is assumed by you. Neither we nor our dealers or suppliers shall have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever. We are also not responsible for claims by a third party.
- Warranties Disclaimed. ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER ArubiArt, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY “ArubiArt PARTIES”) PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (a) ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (b) ACCESS TO ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (d) ArubiArt CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ArubiArt DIGITAL PRODUCTS. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.